Clean Integrated Profitable Solutions ("CIPS")
The United Nations Sustainable Development Goals ("SDG") are meant to address the following major worldwide problems facing the earth:
Shortage of Food
- 10%-12% of world population are undernourished.
- 25,000 people die of hunger each day
Shortage of Water
- 1 out of 3 people globally do not have access to safe drinking water
Shortage of Energy
- World energy demand to increase by 19% by 2040. We would need 2x the amount of energy used today.
- Oil demand will increase 7% and natural gas by 29% in 2040
The world has enough food for the roughly 7 billion people alive today, but nearly a billion are hungry or malnourished, mostly due to poverty and unequal distribution. To feed those who are currently hungry and the additional 2 billion-plus people who will live on the planet by 2050—our best projections are that crop production will need to increase between 60 and 100 percent.
CIPS Social and Economic Reform
CIPS positively impacts 14 of the 17 UN goals